In only three weeks, ANGA COM will open its doors with a record number of 500 exhibitors. The Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Cable & Satellite will take place from 12 – 14 June 2018, again in the new exhibition halls in Cologne (Germany).
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- New record with 500 exhibitors from 36 countries
- Modern exhibition halls with daylight and a spacious entrance area
- Attractive networking area on the open air plaza with food trucks
- Conference programme with 34 expert panels and more than 170 speakers
- 16 panels in English – focusing on DOCSIS 3.1, FTTH, WiFi, OTT, HFC Networks, Cloud Services, Multiscreen, Copyright Law and Big Data
- Summit discussion with Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Unitymedia, ProSiebenSat.1 and Sky on the current developments in the broadband and media markets
- International CTO Panel with Arris, Com Hem, Liberty Global, TDC Group, Vodafone Deutschland and Tele Columbus
- Broadband Day on 14 June with free access for all visitors upon prior online registration
- More media topics on the conference agenda, e.g. with the panels “TV vs. Streaming” and “TV Strategies in Europe, Middle East and Africa” in cooperation with Broadband TV News
- Evening event ANGA COM Night at the banks of the river Rhein
Online Ticket Shop for Conference, Exhibition and ANGA COM Night
The visitor registration for exhibition and conference as well as for the ANGA COM Night is available online at www.angacom.de. An admission ticket to the exhibition costs 22 Euros for three days upon prior online registration (ticket office on-site: 35 Euros), conference season tickets start at 100 Euros. On 14 June 2018, the Broadband Day, exhibition and conference are completely free of charge upon prior online registration.