Five weeks before it starts, ANGA COM counts a new record with 500 exhibitors. Besides the number of companies also the rented floor space has been further increased. In total, 36 countries will be present. The Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Cable & Satellite will take place in Cologne/Germany from 12 – 14 June 2018.
Dr. Peter Charissé, Managing Director of ANGA COM: “With 500 exhibitors we will achieve the best result since ANGA COM has been founded. We feel a strong tailwind for the last weeks of preparation. Our visitors can expect tons of product innovations and even more exciting conference panels.”
Conference Agenda with more Topics, more Panels and a New Time Schedule
The conference agenda has been newly structured and extended to 34 expert panels. The highlights include:
- International CTO Panel with ARRIS, Cisco, Com Hem, Liberty Global, TDC Group, Tele Columbus and Vodafone
- TV Strategies in Europe, Middle East and Africa – Market Update in Cooperation with Broadband TV News with Cisco, Eutelsat, SES, Telekom Romania and Vector Technologies
- EU Regulatory Update: Copyright Law in cooperation with Cable Europe
- Broadband and Media Summit with Deutsche Telekom, ProSiebenSat.1, Sky, Unitymedia and Vodafone
- TV vs. Streaming – New Content? New Cooperations? with Amazon Prime Video Germany, Constantin Film, RTL Television, Telekom Deutschland and Vodafone
- Broadband Day – Gigabit now! in cooperation with the Broadband Office of the German Federation and VATM
- Adressable TV: Television in Times of Big Data and Digital Assistants
- NewTV: AppTV, Cloud TV, VR and AR
You can find the complete conference agenda here.
Online Ticket Shop for Conference, Exhibition and ANGA COM Night
The visitor registration for exhibition and conference as well as for the ANGA COM Night is available online at www.angacom.de. An admission ticket to the exhibition costs 22 Euros for three days upon prior online registration (ticket office on-site: 35 Euros), conference season tickets start at 100 Euros. On 14 June 2018, the Broadband Day, exhibition and conference are completely free of charge upon prior online registration.
About ANGA COM
ANGA COM is organized by a subsidiary of the Association of German Cable Operators (ANGA) and has been supported by ZVEI (Satellite & Cable) for many years. In 2017, the event attracted 460 exhibitors from 37 countries and 19,000 participants from 80 countries. With a 50 percent share of international visitors ANGA COM provides a broadband and audiovisual media focused market place for network operators, vendors and content providers all over Europe. Cooperation partners include the Broadband Office of the German Federation, Broadband TV News, BUGLAS e.V., Cable Europe, Deutsche TV-Plattform e.V., eco e.V., ISBE, SCTE, VATM e.V., VPRT e.V. and ZVEI e.V. Sponsoring partners are ASTRA Deutschland, AVM, Nokia, QVC, Telekom Deutschland and Unitymedia.